Fife Keyfund/Fife Private Rental Solutions
*****COVID-19 Update. Fife Keyfund/Fife Private Rental Solutions is still open and accepting referrals. Our staff are working remotely; carrying out doorstop visits to clients if needed; and move in's are still going ahead. If you wish assistance from the team please either use the contact form below, call the office number (currently diverted to a mobile), email the team at email@example.com or contact via Messenger.****
Fife Private Rental Solutions (previously Fife Keyfund)
Helping you with private rented sector housing issues, Fife Private Rental Solutions is a new, more expansive and inclusive, private rented sector housing advice hub. If you wish assistance from the team please either use the contact form below, call 01592 201849 (currently diverted to a mobile), email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Messenger.
Fife Private Rental Solutions cover the whole of Fife and can assist any person who has an interest in the private rented sector. The team can help with:
- Advice and guidance as to best housing options
- Identifying a suitable property
- A Deposit Guarantee (in lieu of cash deposits)
- Rent Resolution
- Issue Resolution/Mediation between Tenant and Landlord
- Advice service for Landlords
How can I apply?
Assistance can be sought from Fife Private Rental Solutions in several different ways.
- Direct to Fife Private Rental Solutions by completing the Contact Form at the bottom of this page or by telephoning 01592 201849.
- If you are homeless - through Fife Council’s Homeless Assessment Team or via Fife Council's Prevention First Service.
Landlord e-bulletins are here: watch this space for the first one as Fife Private Rental Solutions.
Trust in Fife recently surveyed clients helped by deposit guarantee schemes. It covers the financial year 2018/2019 and you can read it here: Sustainability Report 2021